We are anxiously wondering when our little guy is going to arrive. Just knowing that it will be in the next few weeks is amazing to me. Shane and I keep looking at each other and saying, "It might be today...then two days from now we'd be home with a little baby boy." I can't imagine what the house will feel like with a little one! It already feels different around here with a stroller sitting in the living room and a highchair in the dining room, blue paint on his walls, and a crib all made up for his first night home.
As I wait for him to come, I keep thinking back to Acts 17 where Paul says, "He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek Him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though He is not far from each one of us." I am grateful that God knew this would be the exact place where our son would be born. And He knows the time set for his arrival. My prayer is that even in these details, God would be working so that our little boy will one day reach out and find Him.