We hope you are all staying toasty warm in your homes today! Silas and I skyped with my parents this morning so I know they're plenty warm in Singapore. Just 2 1/2 weeks till Silas and I take our trip to visit them - we're really looking forward to playing outside and going to the pool now!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
But the Snow Came
Shane was supposed to start back to school today, but the snow and ice came so we are all snuggled up inside. We hear that more ice and snow is predicted so we're settling in for a few days indoors...or at least at home. Luther and Auggie love being outdoors in this weather.

Shane gets to play with the puppies while Silas and I watch from inside. Silas has a great view from his highchair looking out the back doors...
We hope you are all staying toasty warm in your homes today! Silas and I skyped with my parents this morning so I know they're plenty warm in Singapore. Just 2 1/2 weeks till Silas and I take our trip to visit them - we're really looking forward to playing outside and going to the pool now!
We hope you are all staying toasty warm in your homes today! Silas and I skyped with my parents this morning so I know they're plenty warm in Singapore. Just 2 1/2 weeks till Silas and I take our trip to visit them - we're really looking forward to playing outside and going to the pool now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you parents still missionaries there? How awesome that you are going to get to visit them! I have a friend that is there with her baby. Her husband is in the oil field business and he's working over there for a while.
Post a Comment