Sunday, July 12, 2009

What is That?

Silas is still constantly asking "is at?" I wanted to get it on video and shot this little clip on his birthday. We were just about to go upstairs to get changed for his friends to arrive.

My Dad (Silas' Papa) celebrated his birthday one week after Silas. My father is one of the most thoughtful and reflective people I know. He has taught me to think deeply about Christ and the meaning of walking in close relationship with Him daily. I fall short often, but my father has been a gracious mirror of our Father, who continues to love us regardless of our faults.

My Dad was given this video recently and sent it to Shane and I. It is priceless on these days as we patiently answer Silas' never ending questions about the things he sees. Perhaps one day when Shane or I are old, we will have a similar encounter with our boy.

No comments: