Yesterday we had a moment. Silas made his first basket.
After church last night, Silas and I walked out of our main church building toward the youth building. As usual, there were high school and middle school kids playing football and basketball in the parking lot and on the court. Silas got very excited when he saw them and started saying "ball" over and over again, laughing and pointing. So when we got to the court, one of the guys let Silas have a basketball. Then Shane lowered the hoop so he could lift Silas up to shoot. Silas loved it.
And today as Silas and I came and went on our various outings, he pointed to the hoop in our driveway and said "ball" happily.
Since it was after church, I did not have our camera with me. So today Silas and I played ball in his room in honor of the event.
No comments:
Post a Comment