Friday, May 28, 2010

Birthday and Whatnot

Yesterday was my birthday so we decided to go out for lunch as a family. I typically feel better earlier in the day so lunch seemed like a better choice than dinner. We had fun, ate yummy food, and even got ice cream. Then took a minute for pictures before heading home to rest...


.
I have to mention one thing that has been so funny to me recently. A friend commented on our blog a while back about me having my hair cut. It was after a post where I had my hair up and I think it must have looked cut. What's funny is that I haven't gotten it cut but have been wearing it up for about the past 2 months straight. I decided to straighten it and wear it down for my shower last week (thanks to some friends who took Silas for the afternoon so I had the energy to get ready!) and couldn't believe how long it had gotten! So Kelly, if you were surprised to see it longer in the shower pictures, that's why!

No comments: