Our babies are 10 months today. Things have changed a bit since the day I took diaper pictures back in the fall. I read the story of Jesus going to the cross out of the Jesus Storybook Bible this morning with Silas while the babies played at our feet. It was so sweet. Silas had an "ouchie" on his finger this week and has wanted Mommy to "Kiss it away" multiple times. Every time I do, I remind him that I can kiss it, but only God heals. I am thankful we had those conversations because it was a simple way to talk about the "ouchies" that Jesus experienced. And to talk about how much God loves us. Yes, it is a good, good Friday.
1 comment:
Thanks so much for your encouragement yesterday. All 3 of your dolls are so precious! I love a babe in just a diaper...or "big boy" pants!
Post a Comment