.
Someone must have whispered in Simeon's ear that it was my birthday today because neither he nor Lieren woke during the night and he slept till 7! I can count on one hand the number of nights that has happened in these eleven months. Wonders never cease.
.
Yesterday was Thursday, which means playdate-day for us every other week. Yesterday was the off-week so I took the children to run errands instead. Ironically, we ended up at Babies R Us on what was the coldest day in late May that I can ever remember, looking at swimgear. It was a struggle not to feel discouraged. Will summer ever come? So strange to be picking out floaties while my children wore coats.
.
Not that we haven't had any warm days. We have had several beautiful, hot days recently that has gotten me itching to be outside. I love that we all got a bit of color on our cheeks earlier this week and Silas' feet already have tan lines from his flip-flops.
.
Last week at playgroup the weather was beautiful. We were at Natalie's house and before some babies went down for naps, some started eating, and others started to run amok in the backyard, we sat them down for a picture. Turned out pretty good if you look at the number of children and their ages (oldest is just a couple months past 3)...
Did you pinpoint the three sets of twins? Hint: Silas is sitting beside his friend Haley then Jack is next to her. They are the three non-twins of the group.
The oldest three loved the swings...
And once again, where's Simeon???

There he is!


There he is!
Sweet nappin' baby...
Well, today promises to be a great day. The sun is out, the babies are napping well, Shane and I are going out for dinner, and we have friends coming in town for the long weekend. Silas' video is about over and as I hear the faintest hint of babies waking, I think the outdoors might be calling us...
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, cousin!
Hope you had a special day, Brittany! Hope to catch up soon :)
Post a Comment