Thursday, July 05, 2012

Some nights...

...you go to bed knowing you're not going to get much sleep...



Yep.  Two words:  Toddler. Beds.

We've had a great last week.  We've been on vacation and have been celebrating Silas' birthday for what seems like days.  We'll end that tomorrow with a pool party.  But anyway, while we were on vacation, I pushed Simeon's pack-n-play right up next to Silas' bed one night.  Sim climbed out onto the bed, of course!  I don't know if that's what got him thinking, but this morning (after our first night back home), he climbed out of his crib for the first time ever.  I was in bed with Blaise and here came these little feet across the hall.  I just laughed, I couldn't believe it.  Then he did it again at naptime.  But the door was closed that time so he turned on the light and was standing there trying to get the door open when I heard him.

Before bed tonight we asked him to show us how he could get out.  Ha!


As of this time tonight (11:18 pm), Sim got out of bed once and Lieren fell out once.  I'm hoping the morning doesn't start too terribly early!

No comments: