The three boys got haircuts on Saturday. I guess I would be lying if I said it was just a little trim. This is how shaggy things were starting to look around here...
And when Ms. Cori was ready for him, Blaise sat in that chair just like a big boy! He took it all very seriously and sat very still, giggling just a bit when she brushed the hair off his neck...
But right at the end, he gave me a big "cheese" when she was done!
He grew up right there in that chair and looks so much older to me now. Even days later, I can't get over it, and I've held him more around the house than I usually do, just because. I guess the reality of him not really being a baby anymore set in a little bit more with that trim...
When we got home, I tried (tried!) to get a picture of all the boys together. At the end of my attempt I honestly said to them, "Can't you act normal for a picture just once?!?" They just laughed with me. But little do they know I have now added to my to-do list, train children to take decent pictures. I'll let you know how it goes.
While Silas was getting his hair cut last, Simeon looked at Blaise and said to me, "Why is that not Blaise anymore?" I guess he thought our littlest man looked different too!
No comments:
Post a Comment