Wednesday, June 25, 2014

This Morning

So I realized this morning that all our kids are somewhat self-sustaining for waking up in the morning. No one needs me to get them out of bed. And there is something really sweet about it. 

This morning I was in our room and heard Blaise open the door to the room he shares with Silas. "Hi Le-len!" He greeted his sister who was in the hall. Silas got up then too and they all started a little conversation. 

"I want my boots on Le-len" said Blaise. 

"Ok!" And it sounded like she was helping put them on. 

"Lieren, what is 4 plus 4?" Silas asked. 

"8"

"Right. And 8 plus 8 is 16. But don't ask me what's 16 plus 16. Ask mommy. Cause I sure don't know!"

Then Blaise stomped in to me to say good morning with Tiger, Lemur, and Meow in tow.  They sleep with him each night and go in the car with us most places too...



No comments: