Saturday, September 20, 2014

Costco, Sleep, and Prayers for Grace

I posted a pic of Blaise the other day on Facebook, asleep in the cart at Costco. I guess that place has quite the effect of him because it happened again today...



He actually fell asleep in the van on the way there today at 10:30 in the morning (results of not going to bed till after 9 and being awake and in our bed at 4:30 this morning. He really has been sleeping great recently but I teach Bible study next Wednesday and the kids historically don't sleep well for about 5 days before I teach.  Sim was up last night too. I did pray out loud at 10 tonight when Blaise had already woken for the first time. Praying for grace whatever God sees fit with our sleep the next few nights. But I suppose that's a discussion for another day.)

So anyway...Blaise slept through the entire Costco outing: Christmas toys, free samples and all. He finally opened his eyes as I was buckling him back in the van. And subsequently fussed that he wanted to "go in there!"

No comments: