Arriving at the first park. We had jackets on. The Floridians had on fleeces and pants and socks and shoes...ha!
Monday, November 23, 2015
Explore Tampa Day 1
I deemed this "Explore Tampa Week" for our family. There is so much to do here and so many great places for the kids. Last week we happily found a Groupon for the Children's Museum and spent just a little bit of time there. Our kids were begging to go back so this morning I took them back downtown. We started at a park down the Tampa Riverwalk from the museum. We played there for a while then walked about 15 minutes to the museum, stopping for lunch along the way. There is also a fun playground outside the children's museum where we spent a bit of time today because we actually ran into someone we knew! We then played several hours at the museum before making the adventure hike back to where we parked. I love this area of Tampa, am so glad we discovered it early on, and am sure we will make many memories here as time goes on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment