Thursday, May 12, 2016

Mother's Day Sweetness

I had an especially sweet day with my littles this year. Nothing special, just sweet. 



Simeon told me multiple times how beautiful I looked and that he loved my dress. It was darling. I was really wearing a shirt and jeans but whatever. Flattery could have gotten him anywhere on Sunday with that kind of talk!


And an ever-present sweetness is now having my mom just minutes down the road from us. I spent part of the afternoon at their house, just me and my mom and dad. We don't get hardly any moments like that ever. And I loved it. 


And just because their relationship is also sweet...


I am grateful to have some other amazing women/mothers in my life...my grandmother and mother-in-law. I am thankful for strong women who are striving to walk their own seasons in ways that are pleasing to the Lord. And so thankful those women are part of my family. 

No comments: