Sim and Lieren have bonded with this group and I know they will all miss one another.
I am so grateful to be putting away lunch boxes, not to be pulled out for quite a while. I am making lists of kindergarten curriculum that needs to be purchased for these two to start when we begin school again. I am so looking forward to the unscheduled days of summer. And beyond that, to the days when I have all three of our oldest ones at home daily. I anticipate big adjustments coupled with big joys.
But for today, I am settled in the gratefulness that this has turned out to be such a great year for both Sim and Lieren. It was not without challenges and transitions and losses and hard days. But these two rose to the occasion and by Grace are ending the year with wonderful and deep memories. And friendships. And smiles. Such darlings.









No comments:
Post a Comment