We started the weekend with Simeon deciding he wanted to have a sale on Friday afternoon. He plopped himself down outside and made $20!
On Saturday we took a family day to the beach. I am always amazed at how every time we go, there is a different adventure awaiting. This visit did not disappoint.

Yep. That's a baby shark swimming at the feet of my children.
And then on Sunday our church had a Fall Festival. We went to trick or treat with a few friends at my parents house before heading to church.
My picture-taking on Sunday was sub-par to say the least. (insert eye-roll emoji here...ha!)
I won't say that Monday was our most productive homeschool day ever but we got ourselves through it and I may or may not have just sent the little kids outside to run off all their candy crazy.
Then Monday night we walked to the neighborhood across the street where another church staff family lives. They brought several of the games from our fall festival home to set up in their driveway, which was great fun for the kids coming through. We played there a while, did a lap around the block and called it a night.
I am not sure we've recovered yet. What a weekend!






No comments:
Post a Comment