Saturday, March 07, 2009

Beyond Our Capacity


Shane and I are living beyond our capacities this week. I was thanking the Lord this morning that we do not have to live in our own limitations but can rely on Him for ability beyond ourselves. Boy, have we needed it this week.

Silas has had such a hard time getting days and nights switched back to our home time zone. As of yesterday, I had not slept for more than 2 hours at a time since we headed home last Saturday. Yes, we are exhausted. But last night was a little better and I'm hopeful we're moving in the right direction. We were up at 5:30 this morning so the pictures are of Silas, back down for a nap just after 7:00. Who knew that naptime would ever start that early in the morning? It is almost 9:00 now and I'm heading in to get him up so that we can try to have as much awake time today as possible. It is going to be gorgeous outside today so I'm sure there will be much romping in the back yard with the pups. Hooray for springtime weather!

No comments: