Thursday, May 28, 2009

Can Your Camera Do This?

Silas and I are as excited as can be...

Because we finally got our new camera! Shane and I went and purchased it yesterday, much to my joy and delight. As we were waiting in line to pay I said, "Just think of all the blogging I can do now!" I have missed being able to take even remotely normal pictures. Now, however, I can not only take good pictures, I can do all kinds of crazy things with the pictures.

Are you ready for this?

It's kind of embarrassing because these are horrid pictures of me, but Shane and I laughed so hard tonight that I just had to share them. Our camera has a retouch option called "Happy Faces." The purpose? To "modify people's faces to appear as smiling." We HAD to try it. So here I am, not smiling as Shane took my picture...

And here I am with my "Happy Faces" retouch...
Can your camera do that?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That cracked me up! Hysterical!!
Christy Arthur

Kelly said...

That's kinda creepy (NOT your pic but the fact that a camera can actually do things like that!)

Michelle and Eric Williamson said...

That is hilarious! It brings a whole new meaning to the term "fake smile"

Amber said...

Girl! Those are stinkin hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Wow. All I can say is...WOW.

Brittany Howard said...

Oh, happy faces feature. P.S. I have that shirt. ;)