.
I thought he was the cutest thing I'd ever seen...
Our baby lemur got to play basketball with Daddy...

.
And jumped in the bounce house with Mommy...

.
He walked all over with that cute tail following him. And he never even noticed it was there...
He went down this great big slide...
.
And our lemur sat in a firetruck. It was his dream come true. So many things to push...
.
Another dream come true was the huge hot-air balloon you can kind-of see if you look closely at the background here. I kept saying if the line hadn't been so long we might have taken him up for a ride (But really I was thinking, what if he hated it and we were 30 feet up in the air? What would we have done then?). So we stayed happily on the ground and enjoyed the biggest balloon ever from a distance...
And our lemur sat in a firetruck. It was his dream come true. So many things to push...
Another dream come true was the huge hot-air balloon you can kind-of see if you look closely at the background here. I kept saying if the line hadn't been so long we might have taken him up for a ride (But really I was thinking, what if he hated it and we were 30 feet up in the air? What would we have done then?). So we stayed happily on the ground and enjoyed the biggest balloon ever from a distance...
Our baby lemur finally got tired so we decided to head home...
.
We are going to be with friends on Saturday so will get to dress up all over again. We're looking forward to it. I'm still giving thanks that our lemur costume arrived in time. We ordered it online and paid for it to arrive by Wednesday. We needed it to be at our house by 5:00 pm. The box was dropped on our doorstep at 3:15. Nothing like a last-minute success!
1 comment:
He is sooooo adorable!
Post a Comment