Simeon and Lieren have really found each other recently and are interacting a lot. The other day I was changing their clothes when they started laughing at each other and didn't want to stop. It was so cute that I went into the other room to get the camera, came back and they were still at it.
Sim and Lieren Laugh from Brittany Drury on Vimeo.
This is so them. Lieren laying on her back taking it all in and Simeon trying his best to move around!
6 comments:
This is the cutest thing!!
OM goodness!!! TOO cute. Those sweet little moments are what get you through the day, I am sure!!
You are doing a great job momma. Hang in there!!
Love you
I sat here & laughed right along with them...how CUTE! They are so precious!
this was adorable. i love hearing them laugh.
I could have watched that video loop for a good solid hour. Pure awesomeness! Love it.
Thanks a ton for sharing.
Love you!
They are so adorable! Thank you for sharing-brings back memories!
Enjoy the snow!
Tracy
Post a Comment