Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Days Just Keep Getting Better

If you have dogs that shed, you will totally relate to this post.


I think I have found the answer to our shedding problem. I recently decided the old brush I've been using was worthless and not helping at all. In the heat of the summer, our dogs shed like crazy and keeping up with all the hair has not been fun. So last week I ordered a highly-acclaimed FURMINATOR. You laugh now, but just wait. Our vet sells them but I ordered ours on Amazon for a fraction of what I would have paid at the vet (with free shipping!).

Luther and Augustine had no idea what was about to happen...


Ok, I first have to say that I usually spend about 45 minutes brushing them and get (what I thought was) quite a bit of hair. With the Furminator today I only brushed for 15 minutes total between the two of them and here is what the floor looked like after...


I'm hooked. Cause all that hair? Would have been strewn across my floors over the next days and weeks. And now it's not.

2 comments:

neubiewaters said...

All I can say is WOW...Jessie had short hair so all I had to do was sweep once a day (about 4-6 minutes totaly) and problem solved. I feel for you. Looks like you're in good hands with Furminator!! :)

Anonymous said...

There are no words. wow.