Our friend Jonah came to visit the past couple of days. Silas loved having a friend in the house
most of the time. He wasn't sure about me constantly holding another baby when he wanted attention. But he loves friends and just wanted to get
as close to Jonah as he possibly could. It was too cute. Here they are playing in the kitchen as I put dinner in the crock pot...


Then this happened while I was giving Jonah his bottle. Oh well. It was to be expected with a
toddler. Especially one who now drinks from a
sippy cup!
2 comments:
Brittany,
I love your blog and keeping up with you and your family. Silas is precious!
Love,
Christie
Catching up on all your posts! Cool camera (what kind?)...can't wait for finger art with Micah...we need a pool, too - but don't have much shade...ahhhh
Anyway -- so good to catch up!
Silas is so grown up, and , YES, soooooo cute!!!
Love ya!!
Alisa
Post a Comment